We are also providing Hadoop online training in our institute NareshIT. We are having the best and well trained experienced faculty to train you the Hadoop. By joining in this course you will get complete knowledge about Hadoop. we are giving 100% guidance in placement for our students.
Apache Hadoop is a collection of open-source software utilities that facilitate using a network of many computers to solve problems involving massive amounts of data and computation. It provides a software framework for distributed storage and processing of big data using the Map Reduce programming model. Originally designed for computer clusters built from commodity hardware still the common use it has also found use on clusters of higher-end hardware. All the modules in Hadoop are designed with a fundamental assumption that hardware failures are common occurrences and should be automatically handled by the framework.
Course Objective :
• Fundamentals of Hadoop and YARN and write applications using them
• Setting up pseudo-node and multi-node clusters on Amazon EC2
• HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop, Flume, ZooKeeper and HBase
• Spark, Spark SQL, Streaming, Data Frame, RDD, GraphX and MLlib writing Spark
• Hadoop administration activities like cluster managing, monitoring, administration
• Configuring ETL tools like Pentaho/Talend to work with MapReduce, Hive, Pig, etc.
• Hadoop testing applications using MRUnit and other automation tools
• Working with Avro data formats
• Practicing real-life projects using Hadoop and Apache Spark
• Be equipped to clear Big Data Hadoop Certification
What is a Hadoop job?
Hadoop is an open-source software framework for storing data and running applications on clusters of commodity hardware. It provides massive storage for any kind of data, enormous processing power and the ability to handle virtually limitless concurrent tasks or jobs.
What is the salary for Hadoop developer in India?
Big Data and Hadoop Developer Salary in India
The average salary for big data analytic professionals in the non-managerial role is 8.5 lakhs INR, whilst managers can earn an average of whopping 16 lakhs.
Is Hadoop good for Career?
Hadoop skills are in demand – this is an undeniable fact! Hence, there is an urgent need for IT professionals to keep themselves in trend with Hadoop and Big Data technologies. Apache Hadoop provides you with means to ramp up your career and gives you the following advantages: Accelerated career growth.
Is Hadoop still in demand?
Hadoop has almost become synonymous to Big Data. Even if it is quite a few years old, the demand for Hadoop technology is not going down. Professionals with knowledge of the core components of the Hadoop such as HDFS, MapReduce, Flume, Oozie, Hive, Pig, HBase, and YARN are and will be high in demand.
Why should we go for Hadoop?
• Global Hadoop market to reach $84.6 billion in two years – Allied Market Research
• The number of jobs for all the US Data Professionals will increase to 2.7 million per
year – IBM
• A Hadoop Administrator in the US can get a salary of $123,000 – Indeed.
Why we have to choose NareshIT?
• Real Time Trainers
• 100% Placement Assistance
• Small Training Batch
• Flexible Timings
• Practical Guidance
• Excellent Lab Facility
• Resume Preparation
• Hands on Experience
• Certification Support
For Details :
• Email Id : email@example.com
• Contact : +91 8179191999
• Website : https://nareshit.com/hadoop-online-training/
• REGISTER HERE : https://goo.gl/HIB0wL