Our Program Goals
• Basic and clinical research in the Morbid physiology of male and female infertility treatment training.
• Trainings provided in-terms of male and female infertility by manner discussions about subjects and observation of medical process in taking care of patients.
• Advanced laboratory setup for Andrology Training, IUI Training, IVF Training & ICSI Training.
• Seminars conducted for each trainer in regular research process and journal club.
• Laboratory training in microsurgery is available to busy practitioner in reproductive medicine and gynecologists
Our Research IVF Fellowship and training opportunities in reproductive medicine and infertility now a day were one of the best training in India.
Who can apply for this course?
Recent medical graduates who were want to practice in reproductive medicine course, medical doctors and scientists who are interested in medical science or reproductive medicine training program. All the applicants will be selected from all across the globe with aggregate with their graduation marks. Once the candidate is selected then we will provide research fellowship program through our IIRRH Training Institute.
How to apply for this course:
Please Click this Link: (Apply Now) to apply through online with your complete details.
Our IVF Fellowship Goals:
The overall goal of our IVF fellowship program is to train each individual to become successful gynecologist with our unique way to training to our students, that's why we are known as offering best training to reproductive medicine specialists.
Important Information who wants to apply:
Every Candidate should note that training will complete for the course which you have taken and the details are mentioned on the website.
There will be no financial support given by our IIRRH Institution while training but only internship fees will be provided to each and every candidate.
Completion of certificate course will be given to all students who have been part of this course.
For any other query visit our official website: www.iirrh.org